Why do I need an IT Support Contract?
Let us worry for your IT infrastructure instead of you, as well as providing Remote and Onsite IT Support. With your Support Contract we also include proactive management of your IT and network system infrastructure which means that we’ll carry out a range of planned and unplanned maintenance and monitoring services on your behalf. So as well as providing your business with a complete IT Support Service, we’re also taking care of daily and weekly IT and system management tasks on an ongoing basis.
What’s included in our IT Maintenance and Support Agreements?
The IT Support Contract service gives you peace of mind that your computer and network systems are being looked after and managed, leaving you carefree to focus on running your business.
Our aim is to keep your IT systems operating and to maximize your network up time, and to support your business’s productivity. Whenever we locate something or in case your computers, network or other IT systems do encounter problems, our expert Support Engineers will be there to resolve those problems remotely or onsite.
- IT Helpdesk Support: email and telephone-based IT Support
- Troubleshooting: diagnosing and fixing problems with PCs , servers and network hardware
- Proactive and preventative management: online system monitoring of your critical systems to maximize up time
- Backup and restore service: Planning your data’s backup, and monitoring/troubleshooting it.
- Updates and upgrades: maintaining PC and server operating systems, application software and hardware upgrades e.g. memory
- Network security: PC and gateway antivirus, UTM & firewall configuration and maintenance
- Email systems: email application and server set up and management
- Networks: Configuring network infrastructure such as routers and network switches
- Supplier management: management of other IT equipment and service suppliers
- Internet access: management of your broadband connectivity and Internet access services
- Wireless: network set up and troubleshooting
- IP Telephony: management, monitoring, modifying and troubleshooting you IP PBX solutions
Customers on an It Maintenance and Support Agreement do carry priority in comparison with other companies. Thus means we are by your side within hours to solve problems.
The IT Maintenance and Support Agreements can be arranged depending on your needs on 3 months basis, 6 months or a yearly agreement.
Choosing any of our above support contracts, enables you to be sure that your IT Systems will be managed and supported professionally for the long term and offering you entire peace of mind and free to build your business and serving your clients.
IT Maintenance and Support Agreements
Our IT Maintenance and Support Agreements provides you with a “fixed price” package of services, covering your specific company needs, and includes access to our Remote and Onsite Support Services.
Your IT Maintenance and Support Agreement will be customized according to the number of PCs, workstations and servers you have in your business and for your specific IT needs.
The IT Maintenance and Support Agreement is ideal for small to medium-sized businesses. Whether you have no in-house IT, or are looking for 2nd or 3rd line support for an existing in-house IT Support function, the Contract will be tailored to your needs.
IT Maintenance and Support Agreements are fully customized around your business needs, based on the number of workstations in your business, and on the systems you want to support.